Click Here or on our Network for Good button below to donate now and make your safe, secure, tax deductible donation to Christopher’s Clubhouse.
By making your tax deductible donation, you will be ensuring that more children will receive the empowerment they need to stay safe. This program combines the needs to provide a comprehensive community safety and education package. This includes the Family Safety Camp Program, Fingerprinting & IDs for kids, Teen Programs and the Rape Aggression Defense Program for Women.
Twelve Ways to Give!
A donation to Christopher’s Clubhouse enables us to continue offering our ground-breaking programs, provide classes for the less fortunate and keep up to date with best practices and programs that offer the most innovative training to keep all ages safe!
Sometimes even the smallest gesture can change the world for someone else.
In the tradition of the Twelve Days of Christmas…these “Twelve Reasons to Give” illustrate several of the many ways your donation may be put to work.
- $15 pays for…FIVE children to receive fingerprints and IDs that are given to their parents along with a CD and video for safe keeping.
- $20 pays for …ONE Teen to attend our Teen Groups in Focus training (T.G.I.F.)
- $30 pays for…TWO families to attend our Internet Safety Training
- $50 pays for…50 children to attend our Always Be Safe Assembly in a school
- $75 pays for…FIVE Golden Senior Citizens to attend our Seniors on Safety (SOS) program
- $100 pays for…THREE children and their parents to attend our Family Safety Camp that teaches all aspects of being safe in their lives.
- $250 pays for…ONE YEAR of snacks and lunch for our Family Safety Camp.
- $500 pays for…15 kids and parents to attend our 5-hour Family Safety Camp.
- $1,000 pays for…TWELVE teen girls/women to attend our Rape Aggression Defense 12-hour course.
- $2,500 pays for…an ENTIRE set of gear (aggressor suit and student gear) that is used in our programs to ensure the student can escape a dangerous encounter.
- $5,000 pays for…the ENTIRE YEAR of rent to teach our programs.
- $10,000 pays for…FIVE NEW and FIVE current instructors to attend and be trained at the National RAD conference to ensure the program can reach 1000’s more.
You can give “TRUE LOVE” and change a life in your community with a gift to our Annual Giving Campaign. Click Here to donate now from our secure, donation page. Please share this information with your friends and family! Happy Holidays!
Christopher’s Clubhouse Wish List
In kind donations needed:
- Facility of approximately 2000 ft2 centrally located in the Coachella Valley to teach our program.
- Volunteer contractors, equipment, materials and insight as we begin to build the Coachella Valley Safety Center. Please contact email@example.com to see how you can help.
- Cash donations – any amount
- Volunteers always needed! Please contact Mika to find out how you can help.
Tax Exempt #56-2674960