A Comprehensive Community Safety Education & Empowerment Organization.
It only takes seconds for a child without training to be lured into a dangerous situation. As much as you would like to, you can’t be with your child every minute of the day to protect them. You can, however, send your child to one of our training programs to empower them with the skills to stay safe in every aspect of their lives.
Christopher’s Clubhouse is dedicated to providing an educational program to empower children and families with the skills to avoid exploitation and to spreading the LIGHT OF HOPE that all children and families can be safe from predatory crimes.
- Family Safety Camp. An interactive program for children and parents
- Always Be Safe Assemblies
- Fingerprinting and ID’s for Children
- Teen Groups In Focus (TGIF) A 2 hour program designed for teens to give them the skills to focus on their safety.
- RAD for Women – A program of realistic self-defense tactics and techniques for teen girls and women. This is a comprehensive, 12 hour, women-only course that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and risk avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training.
For more information – please contact Mika